Monday, February 7, 2011

Old Jolly Pop Painted Bottles Value

Toponyms, Love & Hate

FINALLY! ♪ ~ ♪ d (⌒ or ⌒) b ♪ ~ ♪ ラ
... winter is ending, I think and hope.

Despite the cold, we often go to ns. Milan's favorite parks. One is famous not only for its beauty, even for a large number of toponyms that live there (well it has done many services Strip)!

We may be a bit 'strange but we like to do mouse-watching! It 's true, the mice may be feeling, but you know, are cute and imbattercisi is kind of happening, basically they are wild animals!



The City of Milan is doing everything to drive them away, but the rodents are strong and smart, winning for now we have them! Yeah!
It 'difficult to eliminate! (=' ∇ `=) ciuuuu ...



Ok, Away from home we mouse-lovers, but inside the house, however, rats are hated and driven ... by Mariton! In the sense of the mouse to the computer though!

Mariton is a true mouse-eliminator. He manages his two Macs, and having already eliminated their mice could not wait to delete mine too. Carefully planned the mission since we put my desk in the room with the kitchen .......

Mariton: "Around the table, we have fewer cables the better!"




PS. as for me, I'm really indifferent to mouse or mouse, use what is there.
Anyway thanks for the gift Mariton (^ ー ^ *)

So he performs all actions with the stylus on his old G5, it seems to me difficult and tiring, but it's a crazy thing happened ... Melina, while Chip & Dale to watch on Youtube, has learned to use the pen!

Lately she likes to sit in the dark to enjoy the view. Of course we keep an eye from a distance ...



... One day I went to check on the situation, given that I was left alone for ten minutes, and I saw something like ...


WaaaHHH! Σ (゚ Д ゚) A AA AH!?



Melina had taken the rubber part of the pen for a cigarette butt or a pacifier, in short, was destroyed! Oh NO! But since the small buttons still worked, I put together the shreds chew and I have fixed with tape.

OK, all right!



Oh okay ... for us, but for Mariton course not, and he got mad ugly!



tone with hard eyes and sporgentissimi inflicted a terrible punishment to her daughter-rat!

In short, the mice ARE HARD TO REMOVE YOUR EH!
... (Ρ_ ;)... Municipality of me, as I understand ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment