Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gpsphone Pokemon Shiny Gold Roms

SCRAP! Mini album & box

Welcome back!
It 's been a month since the beginning of 2011 and already I have betrayed my good intentions made on December 31!
I vowed to update the blog more often .. and I already missed a few appointments instead: D I promise to be more precise: D
To "apologize" to design a monster here that I did Saturday afternoon at "The Cartareccia", a fantastic shop and provided strategic, a paradise for us hobbyists!
I leave the address of their blog: The Cartareccia
Valentina, who followed us during the afternoon, he had infinite patience and thank you very much! I'm sure he does not lose the upcoming events: D

Here are the photos!


Hi! Sorry for my bad
Inglese!
It 's Been a month since the beginning of 2011 and already I have betrayed my good intentions made on December 31 !
I vowed to update the blog more often .. and I already missed a few appointments instead : D I promise to be more precise : D
To " apologize " to design a monster here that I did Saturday afternoon at " The Cartareccia " , a fantastic shop and provided strategic , a paradise for us hobbyists !
I leave the address of their blog: Cartareccia
Valentina , who followed us during the afternoon, he had infinite patience and thank you very much ! I'm sure he does not lose the upcoming events : D

Here are the photos !








0 comments:

Post a Comment