Monday, February 14, 2011

Bench Park Plans Scout

Valentine's Day Valentine's yes or no?

, the party most beloved / hated the year! Many cosider
the commercial and useless, others honored with intimate dinners and romantic walks .. This year I will study all day and this evening I will work .. so I'm not the problem arises!

Of course I have not done miss the opportunity to create a note to my boyfriend, what do you think?

In this photo you can see that the writing is in 3D, an effect achieved by the legendary embosser and dust silver

Today is also the birthday a girl, who turns 18 years, not knowing his tastes I jumped on a classical note, dulling the 'elegance' with three piglets fatties!


What do you think?! Commented well, do not be shy: D

also things you think of Valentine's Day? It 's a feast useless? Or would you like to take time for your partner?

The judge commented that more sympathetic or significant win a handmade card by Facchiana!!


A hug
F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment