Friday, October 1, 2010

Mac Camouflage Make Up Strech Marks

A day at 'Hobby Show in Rome!

I am back from a crazy day of shopping passed to ' Hobby Show, the new fair of Rome. E 'was a great experience, I cut half a day just for me and my hobbies (which become more and more!). I bought a lot of things, I took a course in stand "Tinti Stamps" in Florence .. well .. I literally love them! Besides the fact that Enrique, the girl who has kept for 1 h and half-laughs, and explanations have all been extremely available also in listening to all my doubts about the dozens of different types of tampons! They gave me also a wonderful news .. a couple of weeks open a new store in Rome! I'm really happy! For the rest, the stands were rich, I would not discount prices .. ie the usual prices are in store, no sconticino fair, which is a pain .. but oh well .. it is so nice to find everything you want in one place! Now I show you pictures of what I bought!
Vision set of all packages:


I left a stand of capital Toga!
stamps, fermacampione, ribbons
keychain

blocks FANTASTIC
kit to create beautiful advent calendars!

and here's what I bought at the stand of "Stamps Tinti"




embosser plastic beads from a booth in Milan


equip to make pom pom!

an inevitable punch for the big shot!

other paper I can not .. do without!

small object to be decorated
What do you think? I made some good money? ;)
all for today!
Facchiana




0 comments:

Post a Comment