Friday, September 24, 2010

Fridays Patron Cosmo Rita Recipe

various updates and Hobby show

Hello girls!
The examination that I have to give the University is very close, missing four days, then again I did not create anything new but
soon be posting many new pictures .. with lots of news!


Ok, ok, this I had already written long ago ... So coming to the point!



I can not wait to be next Friday! In fact we will be '
Hobby Show, here in Rome! I'm really curious to see what we will, I hope to find inspiration and to find their creative friends .. in fact we hope will be a beautiful day!
will last throughout the weekend .. I'll want to remember!
For more info please refer to the official website ..
http://www.hobbyshow.it/roma/
See you there then;)


Facchiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment