Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Type Of Underwear Do Female Ice Skaters Wear



Hi! I am a 20 year old girl, living in Rome for a year and I like to create any kind of material that goes under my hand, polymer clay, plastic, felt, recycled objects and so on ..
I'll try to update this blog as regularly as possible , inputting, in addition to photos of my creations, including pictures of my purchases creative (and I fear that they will become more frequent since I am a "spendthrift"!)
Now I show you what I bought in a very short holiday which I have given this summer




vital to making the perfect hole


rivets to form Flower

Small punches

silver beads, transparent, brown, pink, fuchsia, purple

glitter blue, purple, lilac, shocking pink and white "specks" octagonal

Well I'm done for today, in the next post will publish some of my creazioncina;) A kiss

Facchiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment