Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Coupons For Esupplystore

In memory of Walter Martin

I know, I do not compete to write about Walter, but I think it is permissible to remember with all the affection possible. A colleague, a friend, a great person: the inimitable Gigi posted his memory and together with some evidence "from the past" that make a wonderful summary of it was "our" Valter.

his wife and children, his sister Giusy - even her former colleague in Siosistemi - and condolences to all family members who unfortunately was not able to convey in person because I was really too far, and for me there was no even one crumb of consolation that comes from embracing with eyes the poor mortal remains of a person you loved.

But I'm glad that Walter's ashes rest in the sky between Wilhelm and Sebino, because each will go up the mountain on which I will remember him and keep him alive.

Goodbye, Walter, and thank you for everything. We'll miss you, but wait for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment